Rabbitically Wonderful!

Rabbitically Wonderful!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tool #4

I created one document in Google Docs and shared it with two others in my PLN. The google doc provided an opportunity to start planning our Breakfast Club meetings and tools for implementation. This tool will help us as we each have travel plans and other obligations, but will offer the necessary steps for feedback and changes. I am even thinking about including our vice principal as we crystalize our plans.

I also went to my Google Reader and have my five blogs that I am following: But It's Summer, Moulton Lava, Teacher Like Us, Cool Cat teacher, and English With Rosa Classroom.

The two google tools will enhance not only the work of a teacher, but students can also share their projects and work with each other. I am glad that I am working with 11 tools because so much of what my group has planned will be easier to receive feedback, edit/revise, and when school starts the changes can be made without having extra meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment