Rabbitically Wonderful!

Rabbitically Wonderful!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

After 11 Tools

Getting to know the various tools and applications, gave me a better idea of what to use and when. Before I experimented with the different tools, I was somewhat skeptical of time involved, but as I began to explore the more fun I had. I like the image generators and mashups. The students will certainly enjoy exploring, creating, and inventing different products. Those shy students will be able to express what they are afraid to say.

Another tool that I will utilize is the digital storytelling. I plan to have the students record a story for their book buddy. Then both students can sit and listen to it. I can also record a story, poems, book excerpts for my students to hear and read at a work station.

The unexpected things I encountered was things are changing every year! I need to keep up with all the tools!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you learned a few things and know there are way more out there that weren't on the journey. Just Google a topic, and you can learn even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You finished! Now on to a great new school year using our new goodies!

    ReplyDelete